Remember when traveling was fun? Unfortunately those good old days are long gone. Today, traveling just feels like a very stressful and expensive experience. With airlines slamming so many fees in your face and hotels constantly rising room rates, traveling has quickly become a pricey ordeal.
I can’t tell you how many times I couldn’t take a vacation somewhere because the room rates were too expensive, the airfare was sky high, and the rental car rates were a bit steep. It really just made me so mad.
So I did a lot of research and brainstorming on how to travel cheaply. I mean I literally spent weeks digging and searching for travel tips to help save me a lot of money. And boy oh boy did I find some awesome insider’s information.
But who said I’m the only one who gets to know about these money saving secrets?
These are only between me and you though, okay?
- Secret formula to help you fly a lot cheaper. I will personally show you how to fly around the U.S. as well as Internationally for literally half the cost. This is my secret formula that I’ve discovered and have used many times. If you follow these tips, I guarantee you that you can save hundreds, maybe even thousands on your next flight
- Special money saving search formula. Did you know that there is a special search sequence you must follow in order to get the cheapest deal possible?
- Learn how a to buy a round trip ticket cheaper than a one way ticket. Yes you heard that right. You can actually find round trip tickets cheaper than one way ones. So if you are flying one way, this tip will save you so much money.
- The best time to book. There is actually a certain time to book your trip that will allow you to save a lot of money.
- The best time (am/pm) to fly. The time in which you fly can actually reduce your airline ticket price.
- How to get the best deal. There are many surefire ways to help you get the best deal possible.
- How to get a free upgrade. Yes that’s right! You can get a free upgrade if you know how to do it. Luckily, I have found the secret way that I would love to share with you.
- How to fly for free. If done correctly, you can actually fly across the United States and beyond, all for free.
- And so many more tips…
- When’s the best time to book. The time in which you make your reservation can significantly change your room rates.
- How to get a free upgrade, as well as extra perks and vouchers. If done correctly, you can get your room upgraded, get free meal vouchers, or even just get a better room view.
- How to book a 5 star hotel room for 2 star prices. I will show you where to look and when to book.
- Take advantage of discounts. There are so many discounts out there. It just depends on whether or not you qualify.
- Learn how to turn your fees into a pleasurable experience. Ever had to pay fees during your stay? Well now, you can take full advantage of these fees.
- Know before you go. I will show you how to make sure that the hotel you are staying at is the one you see on online or on the brochures. Plus I’ll show you how to determine where exactly it is because you can’t always trust what the hotel representatives have to say.
- What time to book. You must understand where you are traveling, and what the travel patterns are like. This can truly make a huge difference.
- The concierge is your friend. I will show you how to take full advantage of the concierge.
- The best types of hotels to stay at. To get the cheapest rate, you must first understand what are the best types of hotels to stay. Plus, I’ll show you what kinds of hotels will offer the best deals (and I’m not talking about these budget hotels).
- When to rent. There is a certain time in which rental car rates will be the cheapest.
- Where to find the cheapest rate. There are actually great alternatives to find the cheapest rental car rate.
- How to get a free car class upgrade. I will show you how to get a single or double car class upgrade all for FREE
- How to cut your rental car rate in by 1/3. There is special way to help you cut you rental car rates by 1/3 and I will love to show you it
I will like to offer you a FREE copy of my eBook, “How to Prevent Jet Lag.”
Have you ever found yourself dozing off during an important business meeting 6 time zones from home? Or maybe even during a great family vacation? If so, then you might be suffering from a terrible thing called jet lag. Well to help you prevent jet lag from ruining your next trip, this eBook will provide you with tips to help you prevent jet lag while you are traveling. From take off to landing, and even at hotels, this guide will help you keep your sleep schedule in sync.
Normally available at these retailers below:
- How to get the most legroom on airplanes. Ever felt like airplane legroom has become smaller and smaller. Well thankfully these tips will show you how to get first class legroom at coach prices.
- How to beat the airlines at their own game. The airlines didn’t see this coming! I will show you how the best the airlines and find the best deal.
- 3 ways to leave coach and fly first class. These three ways will easily allow you to skip coach and jump right in the opulence of international first class.
- 6 websites all travelers need. These websites will help make your trip go a lot more smoothly.
- How to select the best seat for your flight. Not all airplane seats are created equally. That’s why I want to show you how to find the best one for you.
- How to take advantage of frequent flyer programs. You won’t believe what kind of perks you can receive by joining a frequent flyer program.
“I just want to say that your tips and secrets has literally save me hundreds of dollars on my hotels and airfare. Thank you so much!”
“Awesome…One of the best travel discount guides I’ve read in a while, written by a truly brilliant author.”
“Wow, I wish I’ve found this guide earlier. I can’t tell you how much money I have saved using your tips. Keep up the good work!”
“By using your insider hotel tips and secrets, I managed to save over $500 on my week long stay at a 5 star suite in Las Vegas. Thanks so much! I was able to use that money I saved to test my luck.”
Our 60Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
I personally believe that this eBook will show you surefire ways to help you save hundreds, even thousands of dollars on your next trip. If you feel like this eBook did not meet your expectations, I will gladly refund 100% of your purchase. That’s how confident I am in this product.
- Discover the hidden loophole to fly for pennies on the dollar!
- Learn about real insider information that the travel industries tries to keep secret.
- Explore the best methods to get huge airfare, hotel, and rental car discounts!
- Free bonus eBook, “How to Prevent Jet Lag.”
- Unlimited LIFETIME updates!
- Try it risk free with my rock-solid 60 day money back guarantee!
- Instant Access on your PC or Mac- Download product instantly (pdf).